1. Faniyi, G. F., Durojaye, A. M., Talabi, O. A., Adefabi, R. A. & Adeleye, A. A. (2003, September). Addition of different cereals to mono-fibre based broiler diets and its financial implications: Paper presented at the 8th Conference of the Animal Science Association held at Federal University of Technology, Minna.
1. Afolabi, A. O. (2006). Effects of Computer Assisted instructional packages on the academic performance of secondary schools students’ in Biology in Oyo. Ilorin Journal of Education, 33(8): 268-274.
2. Adedigba, T. A. and Raji, R. A. (2006). Effects of enhanced collaborative group strategies on Colleges Students’ achievement in population education. International Journal of Research in Education. 3(1): 235-239.
3. Salami, R. I., Oyewole, S. O. O., Odunsi, A. A., and Ogunlade, I. O. (2003). The effects of animal and plant protein-based diets on the crude protein requirements of cockerel starters. Tropical Journal of Animal Science, 6(1): 39-45.
JOURNAL ARTICLE ON LINE
4. Adedigba, T. A. & Raji, R. A. (2006). Effects of enhanced collaborative group strategies on Colleges Students’ achievement in population education. International Journal of Research in Education. 3(1): 235-239.
Retrieved from http://www.stats.govt.nz on June 3, 2013.
BOOK CHAPTER(S) IN EDITED BOOK
1. Ekemode, K. O. & Salami, R. I. (2000). Scope and branches of Agriculture. In K. O. Ekemode (Ed.), Introduction to Agriculture for sustainable development. (pp.9-15). Lagos, Nigeria: Nigerian Association of Agricultural Educators.
2. Abiola, D. O. (2011). Relevance of educational psychology to teacher education. In D. O. Abiola & N. A. Oyewo (Eds.), Psychology of Child Development. (pp. 9-18). Oyo, Nigeria: Odumatt Press and Publishers.
1. Adele-Bolaji, W. A. (1999). Eta-Oko. Oyo, Nigeria: Immaculate City Publisher Nig. Ltd.
N.B The first letter of the first word of the main title, subtitle and all proper nouns have capital letters.
2. Raimi, S. M., Adeagbo, A. I. & Adeoye, I. F. (2006). Certificate chemistry practicals. A new approach. Ibadan, Nigeria: Akin Johnson Publishers.
N.B Use ampersand (&) between authors’ names, except when paraphrasing in text. When a work has not more than six (6) authors, cite all authors the first time, (in the body of the work) and in subsequent citations, include only the first author followed by et al.
BOOKS BY A CORPORATE AUTHOR e.g. Organization, Association, Government Development
National Open University (2006). Measurement and Shapes (Education series 2). Lagos, Nigeria: Raimi, S. M. and Adeoye, F. A.